Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Wittner Women's Jerrie Slides in Black
- Report Womens Galiana Ankle Bootie
- Soviet Illinois Chukka Ankle Boots Mens Tan shoes Footwear
- TXHLKD New Brand Men's Flap Flops Genuine Leather Men Slippers Summer Beach Walking Slippers Rivet Men shoes Size 38-44
- Yxwxz Gym wear for men Safety shoes winter men's Martin boots safety ankle boots safety military boots, non-slip wear-resistant outdoor on cloud running shoes (color A, Size 43)
- Wool boots men's winter warm and cold proof shoes black high boots
- LaCrosse Men's Alpha Thermal 16 Work Boot
- YELLOW MEIZOKEN Women's Chunky Heel Platform Sandal Comfort Open Toe Ankle Strap High Heel Pump Party Sandals
- Shine-shine Black High Heels Sandals Women's shoes Cryal White Polka Dot iletto Rome Wedding shoes
- La Auténtica K100PC - Desert Boot Italian tip Combined, Unisex Adult, Chocolate - orange
- Unisex Hi-Top Sneakers shoes Running Horse Lace Up Anti-slip Canvas Casual Ankle Booties Trainers shoes
- Mona Mia Embroidered Floral pink Lace Up Ankle Boot - Mustard Yellow
- Women shoes 8cm 10cm 12cm High Heels Women Pumps Sexy Ladies shoes Pointed Toe Classic Nude Wedding
- TDA Women's Peep Toe Flowers Lace Wedding Party Dress Stiletto shoes
- T-JULY Winter Bread Skin Snow Boots Women Thick Anti Slip Boots Short Cotton Padded Bare Short shoes
- Adidas Adi Ballerina Ladies Black Flat shoes Pumps Q20295
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
Have a look at recent news on current updates and events in the Blog section and sign up for our Nafanio Winter Warm Slippers Indoor Women Arch Support Solid Rabbit Plush Female Home Bedroom shoes.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.