Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Saucony Men's Fastwitch 8 Running shoes
- Geox - Carey - D82V8C000BNC9999
- Mens Genuine Leather Military Army Waterproof Breathable Boots Gothic Punk Motorcycle Martin Boots Mid Heel
- Cole Haan Women's Maxfield Shootie Boot Black
- HNGLXQ Combat Boots G-83 Leather Side Zip Army Tactical Boots Delta Military Work Army shoes Safety Ankle Boots Breathable Commando Outdoor Desert Tactical Military Patrol Boots,Black-EU43
- shoes House Retro Men's Work Boots Leather Anti-Skid Motorcycle Boots
- Men's Classic Business Casual shoes Genuine Leather Comfortable Soft Dress Wedding Loafers Anti-slip Flat Lace Up shoes Cricket shoes (color Brown, Size 8.5 UK)
- QIKAI Hiking shoes Spring and Summer Outdoor Sports shoes Low to Help Couple Waterproof Breathable Walking shoes,for Hiking Running Trail Climbing Outdoor
- Diadora Men's Capitano LT MD Soccer Cleat
- Optic yellow, optic yellow-black Nike Mens Air Foamposite One White Foam Synthetic Basketball shoes
- Lucksender Womens Chunky Heel Sweet Round Toe Pumps shoes
- LFL by Lust for Life Womens Sloop Oxford Flat
- WeiPoot Women Peep Toe High Heel Spikes Stilettos Cow Leather Frosted Solid Sandals with Hollow Out, Black, 7.5 B(M) US
- Pleaser Womens Kit06 Cr Dress Pump
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
Have a look at recent news on current updates and events in the Blog section and sign up for our shoes microfiber driving loafer with horsebit ornament.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.