Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- BONGZUO Oxford shoes, Carved shoes Patent Leather Men shoes Business England Leather Pointed Casual shoes Men Bright shoes, YMD590708
- Jeffrey Campbell Womens Dlight Open Toe Casual Platform Sandals
- GLOBALWIN Women's 1731 Winter Waterproof Snow Boots (7 D(M) US Women's, 1731Grey)
- Marc Women Boots Elle Black 1.494.07-03 100
- SDKHIN Mens running shoes fitness sneakers comfortable competition Large size sneakers jogging casual men's shoes
- Marc New York by Andrew Marc Men's's Otis Winter Boot
- Lacoste Men's Gazon Sport 216 1 Fashion Sneaker
- Liberty Wallabee Genuine Leather Mens Boots Moccasin Toe Chukka Lace Up Pebbled shoes
- Baffin Men's Titan Canadian Made Industrial Rubber Boot
- Molten gold Soft Metallic Sheep Leather Sam Edelman Women's Odila Fashion Sandals
- Small Basketball 34-48 Ankle Strap Ladies High Heels shoes Woman Casual Office Luxury Summer Sandals
- Charles Albert Women's Summer Canvas Espadrille Rope Flat
- Artfaerie Womens Block High Heel Ankle Boots Bows Pointed Toe Booties Winter Warm Boots
- Pink Ribbon Cancer Awareness Nude Peep-Toe Sling-Back shoes
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
Mzq-yq Summer Large Size Sandals, Men's Leather shoes, Easy To Wear Off The Velcro, Non-slip Insoles Sole
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.