Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- CONVERSE shoes woman high sneakers with platform 560845C CTAS LIFT HI
- CALTO Men's Invisible Height Increasing Elevator shoes - Nubuck Khaki Latte Leather Lace-up Lightweight Casual Fashion Sneakers - 3.2 Inches Taller - G4902
- Muck Boots Womens Liberty Alpine Lace Up Ankle Boot Taupe Size UK 3 EU 36
- Firetrap Mens Marston Slip On shoes
- GAOLIXIA Men's Leather Breathable Sandals Summer Hollow Slippers Comfortable Outdoor Casual shoes Fashion Durable Beach shoes
- HOKA ONE ONE Mens ORA Recovery Slide 2 Sandal
- GTYW Men Casual shoes Men's shoes England Board shoes Leather Casual shoes Retro Leather Multicolor Men's shoes
- YELLOW LAIGEDANZI Pumps Heels Sandals for Women Summer shoes Wedding Heels
- Nike Men's Komyuter Gymnastics shoes
- Fun-House Summer New shoes Woman Cross Tied High Heels shoes
- MEIZOKEN Summer Style shoes Women Sandals Rivets Flats Rainbow Flip Flops Sexy Slippers
- AmoonyFashion Womens Open Toe Low Heel Soft Material PU Solid Sandals with Zippers, Pink, 7.5 B(M) US
- FORTUN Fashion Platform Women's Pendant High Heels Inlay Rhinestone Dress shoes
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Cactus Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- Women Flats shoes Pointed Toe Slip-On Suede Ballet Comfort Dress Boat shoes
- Qupid - Women's Pompom Smoking Toe Loafer Flats
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
Have a look at recent news on current updates and events in the Blog section and sign up for our GLSHI Men Hip Hop Casual shoes Autumn Air Cushion Athletic shoes Flying Weaving Mesh Running shoes.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.