Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Seven color Lights LED Light shoes Men's Ladies USB Charging Casual shoes (color A, Size 43EU)
- Chaco Womens Ionia Lace Loafer Flat
- Bonnibel Boa-1 Womens Stiletto Platform Cushioned Collar Lace Up Ankle Booties
- Silent D Womens Wanting Suede Closed Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots
- New Balance Womens 530v1 Sneaker
- Hush Puppies Womens Cesky Knit Slipon Sneaker
- Adolfo Mens Charles Vegan Suede Leather Chukka Boots (See More colors & Sizes)
- Cuckoo Men Rivet High-Top shoes Fashion Sneakers Boots
- MOMA Oxfords-shoes Womens Leather Purple
- PUMA Men's EL Ace 3 L shoes
- Lumberjack Dylan CC010 Sneakers bluee Sport shoes
- FuweiEncore Men's Beach Sandals Leather Sandals Outdoor Sports Hiking Trekking Sandals Closed Toe Walking Suede Sandals Brown (color 1, Size 41) (color 1, Size 42)
- Reebok Men's Astroride Future Sport Sneaker
- Florsheim Men's Edge Gore Slip on Sneaker
- Ocean Gloss Hunter Women's Original Gloss Snow Boot
- Thirsty-X Boots Winter White gold Leopard cur Snow shoes Buckle Fast Put on White Strong Big Size
- JiYe Womens shoes Ultra Lightweight Running shoes Breathable Walking Gym Sneakers
- Coolemon High Heels shoes Women Snake Print Thin High Heels Slingbacks shoes Buckle Pointed Toe Ladies Pumps Spring Big Size 4-12
- Coloing Flat Platform Sneaker shoes Plus Winter Women's Lace Up Snow Boots
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag bluee Black Check Scotland Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- Funny Sneaker Women Fashion English Bulldog Humor Outdoor Running shoes
- SEERTED Cute Fat Birds Pattern Canvas Slip On shoes for Women
- SXHDMY High-Heeled shoes, Women's Fashion, Elegant, Sexy Beadwork, Work shoes, Shallow shoes, Single shoes, Stilettos, 10.5CM, 4 colors high Heels
- Style & Co. Womens Jazzmin Open Toe Casual Slingback, Dark Natural, Size 8.0
- UIN Women's Zaans Comfort Microfiber Fashion shoes White
- Rieker Women's N5363-15 Slip On Trainers
- MUK LUKS Womens Women's Megan Boots Fashion Boot
- Forest Boots Cut Predection Boots Men Warm Lace-Up Sneakers Waterproof Trekking Walking shoes High Top Casual Leather Winter Walking shoes
- AZURA Women's Style Bahama Leather Slide Sandal
- Made In Italia - Marcel bluee 43
- Nike AIR Jordan 1 Retro HIGH OG 'golden Harvest' - 555088-710 - Size 11.5
- L-X Unisex Adults Flip Flops Sandals Summer Classic Casual Large Size Non Slip Outdoor Leisure Beach Massage Sole shoes, red, 39EU
- Firetrap Mens Dallam Boots Smart Lace Up Slight Heel
- Zxcvb Outdoor Warm Retro High-top Martin Boots Men's Wear Hiking shoes Women's Classic Lace Up Round Toe Martin Boots Teens Girls Warm Short Boots
- ZHRUI Brogues Boots for Men Softt Sole Genuine Leather Breathable Durable Boots (color Brown, Size UK 7)
- Brown Z.L.F Men's Formal shoes Modern PU Patent Leather Low Block Heel Lace Up Loafer shoes Large Size Oxford shoes
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.