Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Pons 524 - Avarca Mediterranean - Brown - 38 (US 8)
- FRYE Men& 39;s Ludlow Low Sneaker Off White 11 M
- White Cashmere Walking Cradles Women's Pleasure Cognac Roughout Leather clogs-and-mules 7 N
- FuweiEncore 2018 Mens Oxfords Flat Heel Solid color Lace up Brogue Pattern Casual shoes (color Brown, Size 44 EU) (color Black, Size 43 EU)
- Puma CARSON MID KNIT Beige Men Sneakers shoes Egreenrack
- Pantofola d'gold Men's Lace-Up Flats
- Viking shoes Medieval Leather shoes Historical Reenactment shoes LARP
- Black Faraj Tapestry Fabric Sam Edelman Women's Petty Boot
- Enyellowert Strauss Naos 8P220.127.116.11 Safety shoes Size 49 Black Gentian bluee White
- Gcanwea Women's Sexy Rhinestone Peep Toe Back Zipper Ankle Booties Wedge Platform Mesh Sandals Round Toe Non-Slip Soft Girls Comfortable Breathable Rubber Sole Leather Summer White 4 M US Sandals
- LIURUIJIA Jelly Sandals for Women Summer Slip On Crystal Flats shoes 4GD-9915
- Unm Women's Nightclub Low Cut Pointed Toe Dressy Extreme High Stiletto Heel Slip On Hidden Platform Pumps shoes
- NOMIMAS Women's Mid-Calf Boots Snow Hair Ball Hidden Wedge Platform Slip on Thick Warm Plush Inside Cotton
- Gracosy Women's Leather Sandals, Casual Sandal Clip Toe Flats Slippers Summer Beach Flip Flops shoes
- Lutalica Women Sexy Pump Stiletto High Heel D'Orsay Pointy Toe Summer Dress Sandals Size 5.5-12 US
- Btrada Women's Flat Platform Sneakers - Lace up Fur Lining High Top Walking Casual Athleisure shoes
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.