Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Leather Loafers Lightweight Casual shoes Low to Help Single shoes Men's shoes (color Red Brown, Size 42)
- Superga Women's S00C1P02750916 Pink Synthetic Fibers Slip On Sneakers
- PUMA Men's Yarra Classic Walking shoes
- ZHRUI Mens Dress shoes Classic Business Office Oxford shoes for Men Loafers (color bluee, Size 9.5=44 EU)
- Hhgold Men outdoor beach sandals leather open toe fisherman swimming pool sandals (color UK 6.5, Size Black)
- Pepe Jeans Sneakers PMS30502 Marton Suede 884S
- Wolverine Men's Eckins Chelsea Boot
- Black Lin-House Pointed Toe Slingback High Heels Spell color Wedding Party Women High Heels
- DoraTasia Genuine Leather Nubuck Lace up Women's Ankle Hiking Boots
- Buteri Pineapple(White) Family Quick-Drying Non-Slip Slippers
- H-M-STUDIO Bag New Autumn and Winter Atmosphere Portable Wild Messenger Shoulder Single Shoulder Bag Black 21 11 7Cm
- Leisurely Pace Unisex Cozy House Slippers - Fluffy Foldable Boots for Winter - Moccasin Slippers shoes Indoor Outdoor
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Cute Ice Cream Scoops Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- Aerosoles Womens Sing Along Sneaker
- ERSER Pink Cute Nana Unicorn Rainbow Heart Star Quick Dry Running shoes Women
- Nine West Womens Yvette Patent Ballet Flat
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
Have a look at recent news on current updates and events in the Blog section and sign up for our Nike Women's Wmns Tennis Classic Ultra Flyknit, DEEP ROYAL blueE WHITE-PINK BLAST-gold.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.