Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Melissa Campana Zig Zag V - 3151003518
- Sperry Women's Crest Vibe Washed
- Merrell Men's Waterpro Maipo, Black
- I'll NEVER BE HER Mens shoes Casual British Split Leather Lace Up Solid Spring Men shoes Footwear Classic Fashion Work Design shoes Men
- MEbox Men's Handmade breathable Chelsea Boots With Leather Buckle shoes
- Frye Women's Dorado Buckle Riding Boot
- ANNFENG Fashion Summer Outdoor Comfy Sandals For Men Fashion Leisure Beach Slipper shoes Slip On Style OX Leather Closed Toe Pure color Lightweight (color Brown, Size 6.5 UK)
- YTTY Fashion Hand-Stitched Sandals Soft Leather Casual Men's Slippers Men's shoes
- Lakai Unisex's Footwear Riley 2 Navy SUEDESize 7 Tennis shoes Suede, 7 M US
- Vans Era 59 50th Anniversary Navy gold Mens 3.5
- shoes house Men's palm strap fashion chu Derby boots Oxford Boots
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
Have a look at recent news on current updates and events in the Blog section and sign up for our WLJSLLZYQ Korean Version of Youth Leisure shoes Men's Casual shoes Fashion Sneakers.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.