Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- AllhqFashion Women's Open Split Toe Cow Leather Kitten Heels Floral Sandals with Square Heels
- T-JULY Women Fashion High Heels Casual Platform shoes Ladies Wedges Loafers Heigh Increasing Snearkers
- Summer Men's Flip-Flops Leather Tide Drag Korean Casual Personality Non-Slip Beach Sandals
- Camel Men Womens Sport Running shoes Lightweight Shockproof Casual Walking Running shoes Athletic Sneakers
- Peas shoes Men British Feet Casual Men's shoes First Layer Leather Large Size Driving shoes 36-46
- Men's shoes Leather Spring Fall Formal shoes Pointed Toe Business Novelty shoes Wedding Party & Evening Slip-ONS
- Adidas Originals Unisex-Kids PW Tennis hu J, Bright bluee White White, 4.5 Medium US Big Kid
- Veja Mens WATA Brown Pierre Sneakers
- Men's Oxford shoes Casual Lace-up Oxfords shoes Wingtip Leather Dress shoes
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.