Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Top Moda Demo 5 Womens Chunky Heel Ankle Booties Black
- Barn smile Cow Skull Flower Running Sneaker Lightweight Go Easy Walking Casual Comfort Running shoes for Men & Women
- AllhqFashion Women's Closed Square Toe Cow Leather Kitten Heels Solid Sandals with Back Zipper
- Casual Knight Boots, Mid-Heel Wedge Large Size High Boots Round Head Waterproof Platform Knee Boots Non-Slip Belt Buckle Martin Boots Women's Warm shoes
- Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Rodwell Slide Sandal
- Reef Men's Machado Day Prints Sandal Green
- XHD- Classic shoes Men's Classico Business Oxford Casual Fashion New Solid color Vintage Outsole Increased Waterproof Brogue shoes
- Genuine Leather women shoes rhinestones chains gladiator flat sandals crystal flats women beach summer shoes big size
- Bed Stu Men's Billy Ankle Boot
- Swedish hasbeens Womens Pia High Heeled Sandal
- Nike Mens Free RN Print Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker
- XUE Men's shoes Leather Spring Fall Comfort Athletic shoes Loafers & Slip-ONS Driving shoes 2018 New Flat Heel Round Toe Lace-up for Athletic Casual Formal Business Work
- Chaco Men's Z1 Unaweep Sandal
- YC Men's Genuine Leather Ankle Boots High Military Combat Boots Martin Boots Lace Up Motorcycle shoes For Male Work Footwear Hiking shoes
- Giro Terraduro Hv MTB shoes
- gold Nike Mens Air Foamposite One White Foam Synthetic Basketball shoes
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.