Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Ashley A Womens Summer Comfortable Strappy Flip Flops Cork Sole Slide Flat Sandals
- New Balance Womens Vazee Rush V3 Running shoes
- Badgley Mischka Womens Haskell Dress Sandal
- Eclimb Women's Elegant High Heels Pointy Close Toe Platform Heel Pumps shoes
- Cambridge Select Women's Closed Round Cap Toe Woven Comfort Ballet Flat
- Per Pedes Men's Mystery Woman
- Women's shoes PU Leather Casual Comfortable Fashion Shallow Mouth Driving shoes, Heel Height 3.3cm (color Beige, Size 37)
- Pacific Mountain Cairn Women's Waterproof Hiking Backpacking
- Pour La Victoire Womens Ceri Knee High Boot
- Men Dress shoes Pointed Toe Patent Leather Oxford Formal Black Wedding Business shoes
- Palladium Unisex Adults' Pampa O Tc U Hi-Top Trainers
- Sanuk Men's Pick Pocket Slip-On shoes (45 M EU 12 D(M) US, Charcoal)
- Martin Boots Retro Fashion Men's Boots Spring And Summer Male Genuine Leather Men Outdoor Casual shoes Sock Mouth Run Motion Tide shoes
- Bostonian Men's Narrate Wing Oxford
- Moon Rock ECCO Mens Soft 8 Tie Sneaker
- DoraTasia Women's Back Zipper Chelsea Boots Chunky Heel Concise Ankle Boots
- Monie Women's Bling Rhinestones Modern Salsa Ballroom Latin Dance Strappy shoes
- Elegant Office High Heels Slip On shoes for Women Pointed Toe Stilettos
- Women Elastic Sparkle Jeweled Summer Flat Rhinestones Sandals Bohemia Style shoes Flip Flops,Black,35
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.