Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- JD Fisk Men's Hanson Slip-On Loafer
- Amblers Safety Mens FS68C Fully Composite Metal Free Safety Trainer
- Inov-8 Women& 39;s Roclite 305 Running shoes
- T-JULY Knee High Women Boots Round Toe Pu Short Plush Footwear High Heels Female Boots Zip shoes Women
- Haflinger Unisex Adults’ Grizzly Michl Slippers
- shoes Men's Sneakers,Summer New Sports Wind Single shoes, Light Breathable Trend Mesh Sports shoes, Male Outdoor Running shoes outdoor (color White, Size 41)
- Durango Men's Classic 12 Western Boot
- ASICS Adults Gel-Quantum 180 2 T72tq-8686 Cross Trainers
- Fila Men's at Peake 19 Trail Running shoes, Castlerock Black red, 8.5 Medium US
- Black Snake High Heels Sandals Gladiator Silver Summer Ladies Pumps Platform Sexy Wedding shoes White
- Vans Authentic POP Eyelets Black bluee Jewel VN-0TSV8QS Men 4 Women 5.5
- Nine West Women's SHORESIDE Ballet Flats
- WeenFashion Women's High Heels Soft Material Solid Buckle Open Toe Platforms & Wedges
- Pinup Couture Women's Lolita 11 Pumps,Red,7 M
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
Oudan Men's Moccasins shoes, Classic Men's shoes Breathable Cutting Genuine Cowhide Upper Slip-on Soft Sole Loafers (color Brown, Size 39 EU) (color Brown, Size 41 EU)
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.