Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Easy Spirit Women's Traveltime Clog
- Sbicca Women's Gallatin Wedge Sandal
- Kendall and Kylie shoes Women's Suede Nova Ankle Boots Black
- Mens Running Sneakers Outdoor shoes Mesh Upper Comfortable Breathable Casual shoes Two Tones Anti-slip Flat Slip-on Cricket shoes (color bluee, Size 8.5 UK)
- TYX-SS Men'S Flip-Flops Summer Beach shoes Non-Slip Sandals
- HWG-GAOYZ shoes Men's Martin Ankle Boots Footwear Winter Retro Plus Velvet Warm Outdoor Hiking Leather Non-slip Casual,Black-40
- LOVDRAM Men'S Leather shoes Men'S Business Department With A Single Dress shoes Carved Leather Retro Men'S shoes
- Purple Women's Slim high Heel Slippers Non-Slip Shining Rhinestone High Heel Sandals Everyday Wear Slippers
- Mens Puma Mens Disc Blaze Felt Trainers in Black - UK 11
- GIY Women's High Top Fur Lined Sneakers Lace Up Wedges Platform Hidden Heel Casual Sneaker Boots shoes
- Uirend Women Pumps shoes - Fashion Stiletto Pointed 10cm Slim High Heels Closed Toe Slip On Rivet Studded Dress Wedding Party Court shoes
- Aancy Big Size Comfy shoes Woman Soft Flats Casual Pointed Toe Beige Black Red Patent Leather shoes Buckle shoes Female Size 43
- Spring and Summer New Women's shoes Pointed Toe Bag with Sandals Women's Flat Casual shoes Frosted
- AllhqFashion Women's Frosted Square-Toe Low-Heels Pull-On Solid Pumps-shoes
- AN Womens Chunky Heels Metal Buckles Assorted colors Cow Leather Pumps shoes DGU00945
- Kelsi Dagger One Women US 8.5 Brown Sandals
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
Have a look at recent news on current updates and events in the Blog section and sign up for our DRAPER SAFETY SHOE TRAINERS TO S1PA - SIZE 6 39(DRAPER DSF2).
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.