Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Adidas VL Neo Hoops Lo Trainers Women Casual shoes Black, Sizes EU 38.5 - UK 5.5 - US 7 - CM 24
- Fabulicious Womens POISE-526 BNPU M Sandal
- BalaMasa Ladies Bows Pointed-Toe Low-Cut Uppers Suede Pumps shoes
- Drew Toby Women Pumps Simple Shallow Mouth Pointed Patent Leather Sexy Fashion Sandals
- InterestPrint Cherry Blossom Print On Women's Running shoes Lightweight Athletic Sneakers
- Skechers Womens Go Walk 4 - Merge Sneaker
- SOLARRAIN Women's Elastic Short Ankle Rubber Rain Boots Non Slip Waterproof Insulated Leopard Print Rain shoes
- Cole Haan Women's New Stretch OTK Boot
- Nine Seven Patent Leather Women's Round Toe Chunky Heel Cute Handmade Casual Pumps Heels
- MIA Women's Egyptian Thong Sandal
- Clarks Men's Lacono Bay Slides
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
Have a look at recent news on current updates and events in the Blog section and sign up for our ZHRUI Men Fashion Sneakers Autumn High-top Biling shoes for Male Running Hiking Street shoes (color gold, Size 8.5 UK).
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.