Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- BalaMasa Womens Zipper Platform Round-Toe Urethane Boots
- 2018 Spring Fall New Leather Dress shoes, Fashion Pointed shoes, Lace up Formal Business shoes, Wedding Dress shoes, Party & Evening
- Krisbut Women Ankle Boots Black, (grey-Kombi) 3108-2CSF
- Ecco Mens Kyle Premium Fashion Sneaker
- Arche Women's 'Laius' in Pewter (Stella) Pebble Grain Leather
- Converse 663988C Star Player White Navy White Baby shoes Laces
- Men'S Martin Boots Chelsea Boots Casual shoes Warm Short Boots Ankle Boots Outdoor Desert Boots Business Dress shoes
- GRINGOS 'LOW HARLEY' Gusset Harness Boots
- El Naturalista Men's Ng23 Lux Suede Derbys
- golden Tan Suede Sheepskin Minnetonka Women's Sheepskin Softsole Moccasin
- Black RUBBER Fishing Chest Waders
- GIY Women's Glitter Lace Latin Salsa Tango Dance shoes Ballroom Morden Outdoor Adult Heel Dancing Sandals
- YALOX Men Women's Water shoes Outdoor Beach Swimming Aqua Socks Quick-Dry Barefoot shoes for Surfing Yoga Exercise
- Reebok Women's Work N Cushion 3.0 Wide D
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.