Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- H.S. Trask Men's Gibson Falls Penny Loafer
- GoGo shoes - Size 9
- DIMAOLV Men's shoes Cowhide Spring Fall Comfort Sneakers for Casual White Black Red,White,US5.5-6 EU37 UK4.5-5 CN37
- ANNA F Women's 7184BLACK Black Leather Heels
- Country Sicherheits-Stiefel S5 EN 345 black 44
- British Peas shoes Men's Leather Sets of Feet Breathable Men's Casual shoes Spring Fashion Men's shoes
- Men'S Chelsea Boots Martin Boots Ankle Boots Fashion Short Boots Outdoor Travel Boots Desert Boots Knight Boots
- Lloyd Men Business shoes Garland, Men′s Lace-Up Flats, Derby
- LUCKYEUD Mens Business shoes Fashion Dress Oxford Derby Pointed Casual Flat Wedding shoes Leather Lined Lightweight,Black-EU36
- Pink T-JULY Women Pumps Pu Leather Slip-on shoes String Bead Pointed Toe Square Low Heels Dress Mules Casual shoes
- JOYBI Women Flip Flops Sandals Anti-Skid Clip Toe Rubber Comfortable Owl Casual Girls Flat Heel Thongs Sandal
- Uirend shoes Women Pumps Heels - Stilettos Elegant Rhinestone Pointed Fashion Suede Square Buckle High Heels Court Office Formal
- Glad You Came Summer Slippers Women shoes Badslippers Indoor Slippers Flip Flops Bathroom Winter Home Slippers shoes Woman Zapatillas de women,6277-9,5.5
- Drew Toby Women's Flats,Suede Wear Resistant Comfortable Pink Apricot Ankle Strap shoes
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.