Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Acorn Womens Moc W Moccasins
- YU&XIN-Women's boots Deep, Single shoes, Smooth face, Four Seasons shoes, Big Size high-Heeled shoes
- LizForm Women T-Strap Rhinestone Flat Sandals Open Toe Dress Party Prom Wedding Leather shoes
- Beautiful - Fashion Women's Flat Heel Loafers Classic Handsewn Suede Leather Driving Moccasins Penny Loafers Casual Slip On Fashion Boat shoes
- Bulldogs Women Flex Mesh Running shoes
- Ipdterty Wear-Resistant Jogger Sneaker Cute Flying Pig Humor Beautiful Women Novelty Track Running shoes
- Top Moda Womens Night-82 Knee High Buckle Slouched Boots
- Charter Club French Terry Kimono Robe
- Nike Women’s WMNS Free Tr 7 Premium Trainers
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
T-JULY Fashion Women Winter Keep Warm Boots Comfortable Denim Square with Side Zipper Round Toe Thigh Heel shoes
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.