Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- PUMA Mens Vigor Evoknit Fs Sneaker
- Crazy-shop Men Casual shoes Driving Men shoes Pig Suede Tassel Fringe Men Loafers Moccasins Slip On Loafers Male shoes
- MIZUTORI Western Style Unisex Geta Sandal Hibinokodue with a Large Black Leather Strap
- Gabor Capri Womens Chunky Buckle Detail Ankle Boots
- Munro American Women's Brandi Aqua Kid
- Jomos Men’s Activa Open Sandals
- Punk family Men's Business British Dress Tip Leather shoes
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Klay Flex Lace Up B Oxford
- ZHRUI Mens high-top Leather Hiking and Trekking shoes Autumn and Winter Waterproof Non-Slip Warm Trekking Boots (color Highyellow, Size 8 UK)
- Pink Black Tyrol Women's Striker Pro Series Pickleball shoes
- Dsx Trainers Mens shoes Casual Walking Sneakers Slip on Outdoor Sport shoes Running Four Seasons, brown, 42EU
- Shiney Womens Sandals Transparent Sexy High Heel Thick with Lace High Heel Sandals
- AicciAizzi Women Wedge Heels Pumps shoes
- SoftMoc Women's Talia Lace Up Oxford
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
Have a look at recent news on current updates and events in the Blog section and sign up for our San Francisco 49ers NFL The Ultimate Fan Women's Boot, Black.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.