Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- HUANGDAISY Pugs Couple Pointed Toe Grain Leather TPR Out-Sole Foamed Insole shoes for Women
- Dearfoams Womens Two-Button Boot Winter Boot
- shoes Fur Warm Boots Female Casual shoes Platform Non Slip gold Bling Lack Up DE
- Verescha Women's Low Heels Open Toe Rhinestones Patent Leather Wedding shoes
- KRSCBF Woman shoes For Summer Gladiator Sandals Women shoes Red 8Cm High Heels
- Betsey Johnson Molly Women's Boots
- CALPIERRE Boots Womens Suede Black
- FLORENCE IISA Men Women Beach shoes Swim Water shoes Barefoot Quick-Dry Aqua Socks Unisex Water Sports shoes US 4-15
- Mens Boots Riding Boots Outdoor Knight Cosplay Boots Pointed British Style Boots Punk Cowboy Boots for Autumn & Winter
- PUMA Mens Carson Dash Cross-Trainer shoes
- Adidas NMD R1 Prime Knit BY3013 Zebra
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
GTVERNH Women's shoes Rough Heels Square Head Short Boots Martin Boots 7Cm Back Zipper High Heels Cotton Boots and Bare Boots Women's shoes Fashion
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.