Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Mizuno Women's Wave Horizon 3 Athletic shoes, Angel bluee Lavender
- Caparros Philomena Evening Sandals Women's shoes
- Lumberjack Low Cut Sneaker WES Navy bluee EU 42
- Kalra Creations Men's Traditional Indian Genuine Leather & Embroidery Casual shoes
- Autumn Models Men Casual shoes Fashion Leather Crocodile Pattern Men's shoes Korean Version Wild Sets Of shoes Driving shoes
- Adidas Tuta Sportiva Energize men black CZ7851-BLACK
- Moon Boot Women's Lem Leather Wp Snow Boots
- Brown Casual Sneakers, Winter Plus Velvet Warm Students Thick Zipper Cotton shoes Women,Brown,36
- Fashion Fish Mouth Breathable Sandals Female Comfort Sponge Cake Shallow Mouth Sandals
- Loslandifen Womens shoes Closed Toe High Heels Women's Pointed Slender Leather Pumps
- AmoonyFashion Womens Closed Pointed Toe Mid Heel Patent Leather Micro Fiber Solid Mary Jane Pumps, White, 10 B(M) US
- IWlxz Women's PU(Polyurethane) Summer Slingback Sandals Chunky Heel Black orange Beige
- Soda Women's Zuba Cutout Lace Up Bootie
- Pierre Dumas Women's Ellie 1 Sandal Tan
- Hoxekle Women Wedge Casual shoes Slimming Platform Breathable Sneakers shoes Woman Flats Lightweight Walking Lady shoes
- Mostand heeled-sandals high Heels Large Sizes Wedgess shoes Flower Print Platform Ankle-Strap
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.